Hey, guys! It’s only a day before we welcome 2022 and I wanted to do a close-up post for this year and this tag by Ay gave me that chance spot on. Let’s head on to the post!
1. Mention the creator of the tag – Ay, Random Thoughts.
2. Mention and link back the person who tagged you. ( For me, that was also Ay)
3. Answer the questions .
4.Tag at least 5 people.
1. Write about your experience through every month.
2. Mention a blog you stumbled upon in each month that inspired you somehow
3. Mention who you think deserves blogger of the year 😅
4. Mention a blog that motivates you.
Simple right!.. let me get on to mine.
- Write about your experience through every month.
2021 wasn’t filled with much new experiences because almost more than half of the year I was sitting at home figuring how to not go insane. I kept myself busy in reading activities and watching movies mostly to keep my mind sane. I don’t remember about every month in detail so I’ll write up together:
- January, February, March: By the end of December 2020, I was tired of waiting for college to open, and when it did in January 2021, I was merely interested. I mean, all my dreams of seeing college and enjoying that raw college life after moving out of school were crushed. And what I hated more was the fact that the Government made us study 11th grade in only 3 freaking months?! So, I coped up by reading Harry Potter books and then Fantastic Beasts, because that was the only way I could live another life outside my cramped crisis life. Not only that, I even got introduced to some fabulous people who shared the same love for Harry Potter and we became friends too! Also, I couldn’t celebrate my best friend’s birthday and we had to do it online, which wasn’t quite a memory-maker.
- April, May, June: I was free again during this time, though, not as transcendental as 2020( you’ll only get this expression if you read this), so I spent my time again in reading, this time, it was horror sci-fi, and I got introduced to anime so I watched it. I focused on blogging too and even drew more, plus I did some research on career after 12th.
- July, August, September: With June started my new academic year, and I befriended and talked with a few(two) friends I made online, who were also my classmates. August is my favourite time of the year because of two things: 1) It has my birthday and 2) Rains 🙂 I was lucky that lockdown restrictions were eased during this period so my friends gave me a superb surprise birthday party! It was fun, even though I’m not a great fan of parties. There were some stressful periods because we had online tests every month and ahem, studying online, isn’t really helpful, at least for me. I drew a little, but it’s still unfinished. :’)
- October, November, December: This was when things started getting intense. The pressure started to be seen for the upcoming boards exams next year, and I could finally see my college. But then, I felt it was a sudden ‘back-to-normal’ change, because I had, kind of, got adapted to the ‘new normal’ and gotten too lazy, so I was anxious of meeting new people and old ones alike. Although, it wasn’t bad. Yes, that was because I was mostly situated in the library only with the company of a few people:) The bad part was that I had to give exams soon as the college started, and I was hurled out of studying by the events happening across the world. But, I managed it somehow, so that’s how we are here, well and alive. These last 3 months were like the reality check for academics, and it’s the same pressure as was during my SSC boards, the only difference being, that this year everything had shifted online.
- Mention a blog you stumbled upon in each month that inspired you somehow.
I don’t remember the order, but I discovered mannyyy splendid blogs this year and each one inspired me in some way or the other.
Robert – Inspired me to grow and learn new things, and become more aware of my thought processes.
Ay – Inspired me to be more kind.
Nilesh – Inspired me to grow my vocabulary and to keep posting.
Khushi – To be myself, honestly, her posts kept me wanting more.
There are so many, I don’t even know how to mention everyone here so these were the top ones Dxx
- Mention who you think deserves blogger of the year.
There’s no way I can choose one person for this tag. Let’s say everybody whom I’ve mentioned in this blog deserves to be the blogger of the year because each one is doing their best at it, including me. Kudos y’all!
- Mention a blog that motivates you.
My Blog – yep, that’s right. I have a blog, so it doesn’t make sense for me to not write. I wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for my blog, would I? I’m here because I write, and because I write, I also read so many other incredulous blogs!
- Tag at least 5 people.
Ahh my lazy fingers wouldn’t allow me to write down many other names so I tag YOU!! As well as, everyone whom I’ve mentioned might consider themselves tagged if they are willing to do this tag…. Though it’s not at all an obligation.
That was my 2021 wrapped in a nutshell! It was fun doing this tag and reminiscing the year that is to end. In a day now, we will enter another year with fresh blooms and hopes. Let us hope that the new year fills us with better days than we’ve seen. That’s all for today’s post. Hope you enjoyed reading!