Hii, dandelions! I was always amazed by this tag and I am so happy that I got tagged for it. Thank you Nehal @Quirky Pages for tagging me for this award. It makes me infinitely happy to know that someone admires my blogs. I’m greatly honoured!!! Now let’s get straight to it!
- Use the official logo/graphic of the award and display it on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Show some love to the one who nominated you!
- Mention the creator (Asmita@ the Fictional Journal) and link it back to the original post.
- Tell me a something about this world that you admire.
- What is your favourite form of creativity?
- Nominate 7 lovely people and notify them by commenting on their posts; spread some love!
- Ask your nominees 4 questions.
- Share something you created. (can be anything!)
- And lastly, just so you know: I LOVE YOUR CREATIONS!
Something I love about this world……. I….I admire the diversity of this world, I mean isn’t it stupendous that we can have so many different views and perspectives on the same topic…..and I admire that as humans, we can think and dream….a freedom that we all have equally is the freedom of dreaming of our future…whether we achieve them or not is upon us but it’s good to know that no one can really stop anyone from thinking of something……and yes, that kindness still exists, in a meagre amount but it still does, there is still a doom of hope…… and there might be many other things but this is all I can think of right now.
My Favourite Form of Creativity:
I love to write as well as draw, hence, they count as my favourites. Both are absolutely melancholic activities! If you want to express yourself clearly, letters or short notes, emails(in this era), texts are your go-to mode of communication and if you want to make it a bit harder, you tend to transform your thoughts into beautiful shapes and lines, and explain your mind through vibrant or monochrome colours on a palette. And both, what an explicit combination does it make! I don’t draw as often as I used to now, but it still has a corner in my heart and even looking at beautiful artwork on the internet melts my heart and makes me want to do something like it too! I won’t rant much about writing today, because it doesn’t need an explanation. (Somethings can only be felt, or maybe they don’t even need to be said)
My Answers ft. Nehal’s Questions:
- What’s a stereotypical assumption people have of you?
*Asks people* What do you assume of me? *nodding* Okay, thanks -.-
I think and I have heard that people assume me to be a book nerd with 100% attitude. I don’t deny the fact that I prefer keeping a book handy with me at all times, but that also doesn’t mean that I can’t have fun. Most people are always very serious around me because they feel I’m serious too and a no-fun person. Am I that intimidating? 0-0 And the fact that I suck at having conversations in real life makes everyone think I’m too much. In reality, I’m mostly only wondering how to keep the conversation going, until the person leaves or we are there just like:
- Who was the last person you told a secret to?
My sisters and my best friend.
- If somebody gave you a million dollars to spend for 24 hours, what would you do with that money?
I’d first buy a small house, with a secret passageway to a library, which would be somewhere in the woods but near the sea. And I could buy a whole lot of things from a million dollars in 24 hours, so everything else would come afterwards in my mind. *Keeps dreaming…..*
- Finish the sentence: I looked at the man in the frock…
I looked at the man in the frock and smiled wide thinking, “What a beautiful frock!” 🙂
I won’t share my poems here even though they count as my creations because I blog them. For now, I only have two drawings I did last year. Others are still unfinished :’)
- Aayushi, Ash Radiance
- Moi, Bookish Blunders
- Ebar, Ebarmorals
- Evin, A Curly Sue’s Ramblings
- Imrana, Amazing Stories
- Grace, Grace by grace
- Brooke, Low Expectations
- What incredibly strong opinion do you have that is completely unimportant in the grand scheme of things?
- What’s on your bucket list this year?
- What’s the last book/activity you gave up on and stopped reading/doing? Why?
- What was the best compliment you’ve ever received?
I totally enjoyed doing this tag. Thank you for reading 😀